Binance.US, Binance’s trading platform for its customers in the U.S., announced on Tuesday (October 22) that it had added support for two more cryptoassets: BUSD and IOTA.
Binance.US, which was launched in September 2019, is a digital asset exchange that is “powered by matching engine and wallet technologies” licensed from Binance but is operated by San Francisco-based BAM Trading Services.
Other cryptoassets that Binance.US has listed this month include:
- October 17: Algorand (ALGO) and Zcash (ZEC)
- October 15: Dash (DASH)
- October 10: Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN)
The new trading pairs—BUSD/USD, BTC/BUSD, and IOTA/USD—are set to go live at 21:00 EST on 22 October 2019 (or 01:00 UTC on 23 October 2019). Only once trading in these pairs has gone live will withdrawals be possible.
This latest addition means that by tomorrow Binance.US will have the following trading pairs on offer:
- BTC Pairs: ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, BNB/BTC, LTC/BTC, BCH/BTC, and BTC/BUS.
- USD Pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD, BCH/USD, LTC/USD, BNB/USD, USDT/USD, ADA/USD, BAT/USD, ETC/USD, XLM/USD, ZRX/USD, LINK/USD, RVN/USD, DASH/USD, ALGO/USD, ZEC/USD, BUSD/USD, and IOTA/USD.
- USDT Pairs: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, XRP/USDT, BCH/USDT, LTC/USDT, BNB/USDT, ADA/USDT, BAT/USDT, ETC/USDT, XLM/USDT, and ZRX/USDT.
Source: Crypto Globe